Xbox & Minecraft PE login email typo problem

So this had been happening for months since around September 2020, I was logging onto Minecraft PE but I made a typo on my email address. There was a button to fix the address I have typed, but it seems like there isn't an actual link to that button. I've tried to restart the app, delete the app and tried again, but every time it brings me to this webpage.

they made this page to be very one-dimensional. The mistype from MCPE is synced along the Xbox mobile app. (both MCPE and the Xbox app took me to the same page) 

So does anyone else have this problem? Is it a bugged webpage that needs the app's system to be fixed? And if so, how can I contact the app devs to make that link accessble again?

ImageSo this had been happening for months since around September 2020, I was logging onto Minecraft PE but I made a typo on my email address. There was a button to fix the address I have typed, but it seems like there isn't an actual link to that button. I've tried to restart the app, delete the app and tried again, but every time it brings me to this webpage.

they made this page to be very one-dimensional. The mistype from MCPE is synced along the Xbox mobile app. (both MCPE and the Xbox app took me to the same page) 

So does anyone else have this problem? Is it a bugged webpage that needs the app's system to be fixed? And if so, how can I contact the app devs to make that link accessble again?

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem, i tried to contact microsoft but an A.I. Told me i had to pay a 5$ fee to get counseltation. the only thing i can think to fix this is a full phone reset. The problem being it will reset everything but i hypothisize that it will fix it and you can try again.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 678 Applies to: