xbox live gold 48 hour or some kind of code.....bought new system for son and we live so far out he can't play online today without code and no online help

If anyone has a xbox live gold code, I would greatly appreciate it....I can't get him one till I get to town and he's 11 and bummed out...if I could get one for 48 hours i'll buy him a card at walmart, I didn't know or would have...I'm an old PC gamer...he's Stealth0007 on xbox....thanks in advance if you could help :)

You can buy those on line and get the code without leacing home at

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Email-Delivery-Xbox-LIVE-3-Month-Gold-Membership-Code-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/19235064 with email delivery

and at http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6 with online code delivery

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks but don't use credit cards so have to purchase in store.....was just trying to help my son....shame they don't just give a kid a free month to try it after spending 400.00 + $$$$ on him......thanks anyway...I guess he'll have to wait till we go to town....thanks again

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

> shame they don't just give a kid a free month to try it after spending 400.00 + $$$$ on him

They do, but a credit or debit card is required to verify there's an adult in the loop.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I wouldn't have bought this system had I known you buy all the games and console and can't even play multi play online games when I buy the internet connection.....basically you are buying the campaign only.....what a shame and disappointment for kids....shame on you microsoft...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Shame, for what? Assuring there is parental supervision? Parental supervision is needed, all the child psych experts say, and I know of no better way to make sure an adult is in the loop. However, I'm just a volunteer here, and you are welcome to address your concerns to Microsoft at the weblink mymfe.microsoft.com/.../Feedback.aspx

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Shame, they don't include a code for 48 hours or 30 days in the box, i'm the adult that spent my cash on it, that should be all the verification they need.  If kids want to look at something bad, they'll find a way, luckily I have good kids and this one just wants to play with his friends.  Guess your not a dad so you wouldn't get it when he looks at you and says dad why doesn't it work, and all I can say is i'm sorry buddy, you'll have to wait a few days, he says ok with that sound like your dog got ran over.....i appreciate your responses, but they need to have people that can help online like EA and Apple.....thanks, have a merry christmas...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Stealth, sorry to hear you weren't able to get online yesterday. Vibroplex was correct that for the trials we do need the billing info mostly to keep accounts safe. We want to do everything we can to help parents keep kids safe on LIVE. In this case, I can see that it hasn't been the best experience for you. We would love to hear back from you at the above link if you have a moment.  While we want to keep things safe, we also definitely want people able to play on their new systems ASAP. :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Miss Ermine, what can we do to help out my son so he can play with his buddies, we are in an awkward setting taking care of his grandfather as he is not in good health, I had internet turned on out here and made as much preparation for this as possible.  I need a code for this boy to play with friends, is there anything I can do till I get to town, sorry for slow reply, I have been outside working, this is a rural farm setting with all the wonderful work..lol... thank you for your response...thank you Milton Geissinger... [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] the

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 109 Applies to: