Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Luxembourg

How can this be, after so many years, that Microsoft still hasn't managed to create access as it should be? There are still so many features not available in this country (Luxembourg) as the Xbox Game Pass / Ultimate!   When will this finally change?

Again, and again the same Massage "is not available in your country".........

Answer
Answer

European rights issues are extremely complex for things like movies, music and games. The proposed single digital market should address many of these problems and simplify things like GP being profitable in a small country.

For example, In an area the size of the United States, I can name 4 companies that own Lord of the Rings, and I’m pretty sure it’s more like half a dozen. Half a dozen companies that all need to sign off for LOTR to be sold in their individual territory. France and Germany have their own, scandanavia and the UK have their own and so on, clearing these rights can be extremely expensive.

I hope it’ll clear up for you soon

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Reply In reply to deleted message

Sorry, what? The person above is not asking about free games, this just proves you don´t even bother to read before answering.

The question is crystal clear: Why is Xbox Game pass STILL NOT available in Luxembourg? Why do all our neighboring countries have access but we are unable to subscribe? Why is Luxembourg not considered a a region worth implementing to Microsoft? Both Nintendo and Sony seem to have had no Issues whatsoever to do it for their own services...

38 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 15, 2024 Views 2,984 Applies to: