Xbox Game Pass for PC: Games not launching

So I've recently got Xbox Game Pass for PC and I've downloaded a bunch of games I've been wanting to play. The issue comes from where I started a download of The Yakuza Remastered Collection for Windows 10. I was able to download 3, 4, and 5, launched 3 with no issue whatsoever and then closed the game, tried launching 4 and it didn't work, nothing happened, I then tried launching it from the Xbox App but that caused nothing to happen as well, I moved on to 5 and tried launching that and the same thing, nothing, happened and again I tried launching from the app and nothing. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the games, which I did but still, nothing would happen. I also tried with Yakuza Kiwami 2 but that also didn't work. There is no error message, no sign that the game is launching and crashing, nothing. I am baffled by this and am saddened by it. I hope that someone at Microsoft or in the community will see this message and give me a solution. Much thanks. 
Answer
Answer

I am running Windows 10. Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363.

Not sure if this will help, but your Windows build is from November 2019. Can you update to the latest version?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 21, 2024 Views 820 Applies to: