Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???

Ok so i became a ambassador took some time to pass those test and finally i got my logo so then i have been having my profile pic for a while now it says “crime scene do not cross” and has a pic of a guy in a suit nothing nasty or anything then the next day it gets taken down it says its under review and then 30 min pass and then it says your profile pic has been reviewed! and i was happy to get it back then they send me a email saying we have taken action on your account for violation of microsoft this was my first complain ever im mad xbox really [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] i did nothing and all my hard work to become a ambassador and they just take it away someone tell me what i did wrong!!!????

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

Hey there, 

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums

You have posted in the Community Participation centre, which is for feedback about the community. 

For Xbox Enforcement issues, they need to be directed to the Xbox Enforcement team as they are the only people who can tell you why they have taken action against your account. However, because this is a gamerpic change, I don't think you can submit a case review. 

You can try here: https://enforcement.xbox.com

I would like to say that all complaints get checked by the Enforcement team, and they are weighed up with what others find offensive and if it violates the Code of Conduct. 

While the Code of Conduct does provide points, they are not limited to those points. Anything others find offensive within a good enough reason will be reviewed. 

The How To section of the Enforcement website linked in this post is a good resource to use to see how you can stay on the right side of the Code of Conduct. 

This time next year, providing the Ambassador requirements don't change, you should be able to re-apply to become an Ambassador for Xbox again. 

I will move this thread in the Xbox forums, 

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This time next year, providing the Ambassador requirements don't change, you should be able to re-apply to become an Ambassador for Xbox again. 

Just to note, the 1 year requirement for joining the program only applies to joining for the 1st time. If you are removed from the program, you can not rejoin. Part of the requirement for remaining an Ambassador is that you cannot have an enforcement action on your account.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 18, 2019 Views 92 Applies to: