XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel on Windows 10

Has anyone gotten the XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to work on Windows 10 with the wireless dongle? I would like to know before I buy the dongle. I would like to use a wheel for racing and sim games but dont want to have to buy another wheel if I dont need to.

Question Info

Last updated February 18, 2020 Views 1,419 Applies to:

Hey there, JMan!

We aren't aware of any issues with using the wireless dongle for the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel on any PC operating system, however that doesn't mean it wouldn't work. You can always buy the dongle to see if it would work, and return it to the retailer if it didn't. Our Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver page does state that it works for Xbox 360 accessories, but also doesn't call them out outside of a controller.

If you give it a shot, let everyone know how it goes by posting back! This will help have this information up and ready for anyone who wants to try out the same. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It works but without Force Feedback

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!

\(^ω^\)

Sorry this didn't help.