XBox 360 keep freezing/hanging when connecting to xbox live.

My xbox 360 keep on freezing and hence i am unable to login to xbox live ...then how do i play my online games.?

We pay for the xbox gold live to play online and what happen now...it FREEZE...

i think Microsoft Company should give us a Reasonable answer and payback for what we have lost as this error causes us plenty of inconvenient...

Greetings Copy!

Microsoft are aware of an issue affecting Singapore and the teams are currently investigating. hopefully they can resolve it as soon as possible, but they don’t have an update or ETA at this time.

This is a temporary solution/work around, posted by Tig3rPaw:

[quote user="Tig3rPaw"]

First thing you need to do is to NOT auto-login to your Xbox Live account. After start-up and when the Xbox logo finished spinning in ....you will get the small spinning circle that begins the loading and connecting to Xbox Live. Immediately when you see the small spinning circle ....hit the Guide button (the big X), sign in using an account that is not Xbox Live. When you are now in the game ...here is where you can switch to Xbox Live and all should be OK. Basically, you are by passing the start-up sequence to prevent auto-login.

Another way is to kill your network connectivity (turn off router or remove cable) ....then start-up, login to your profile and only after you have passed the start-up sequence ...go Xbox Live. Bottom line ...what you want is to always start up without login in to Xbox Live automatically. Only do it through the game.

To prevent auto-login, you can edit the settings found under your profile called "Auto-sign in" ...set that to off.[/quote]

The impossible just takes a little longer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I think this issue has resolved. Tested late last nite, able to login xbox live and access dashboard as usual. Can anyone else confirm. I think it has been resolve at server side.

Or u could try

[quote user=" Phixb360"]

fix it by using below method, it work with my freezing in logging to dashboard with my account.

1) Power on xbox 360 and skip login to go offline mode. While in offline mode, place in game disc and startup your game. When in game , press the silver button to bring up the guide menu. It will have no problem login your account to xbox live.

2) While your account is connected to xbox live successfuly and xbox guide menu is still open, hold the right trigger (RT) and press Y button to refresh the xbox home dashboard menu.

3) Shut down and reboot

4) Try login to xbox live again but this time in the main menu and see whether it work.

[/quote]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 503 Applies to: