Why xbox network isn't available in iran ?

Iranian gamers don't expect you to accept their worthless currency to buy games or other items, but at least you can open your servers for us. What sin did I do that I have to change DNS a thousand times to play online for an hour or just downloading a game? That's why Xbox has no fans in my country, because no one can use it, let alone becoming a fan of it .

due to sanctions Microsoft are not allowed to provide services in Iran by law. If you want support then you need to speak with your government about coming to some kind of agreement with the US.

Play More Live More

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Well no-one can support gaming in Iran not just.the sanctions

But.You gotta remember you still need the Iranian government support due to you need a local data Center in the country

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on the Xbox Live network. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I understand that you wanted to have the Xbox Live network open for Iran however currently Iran is not included in the Xbox Live-supported regions.

You can confirm it here through this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

Based on what I've gathered, I'm afraid due to politics and sanctions between the USA and Iran until such things are sorted, Microsoft will not have the rights to the intellectual property to sell in Iran. They can be sued by game publishers and movie studios for doing so.

Nothing to worry, the only best option you can do is to send your feedback to the Xbox team regarding your request for them to properly review your concern. Kindly check out the detailed instructions using this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Rest assured that Microsoft greatly appreciates any feedback from their customers. Please give them some time to review all your feedback, I would suggest you check for the results via news.xbox.com from time to time for future updates and announcements.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. I hope you have a great day!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 16, 2024 Views 100 Applies to: