Why does 2k24 keep crashing during loading?

I just bought my next gen series s console, bought nba2k24 for the next gen, and everytime I go to boot it up it freezes and crashes not even letting me play the game. It would sometimes say my data was corrupted, and then crash again. I’ve tried everything, I restarted the console normally and fully, re downloaded the game, deleted my profile and then added it back. Not sure what to do anymore, it’s very irritating buying an expensive game like this just for it not to work, hopefully someone can help me.

Hi Jack! I'm more than happy to help you! I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your 2k24 game. I understand that you have already performed some troubleshooting steps, yet the issue still persists. No worries, let me help you sort this out. It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem. Kindly try to clear your local save and resync with the cloud. Here's how: First, delete the local save: Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts. After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox: Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts. After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service. Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem. You may also check this link for reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution Please take your time and let me know if it works. Best Regards, Darhyl

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 2,944 Applies to: