Why does 2k24 for my Xbox series x crash when I load it up, it is almost exactly a year to date that the same crashing problem with 2k23 was happening

2k24 crashing Xbox series x

i'm assuming you mean NBA, but you need to be specific as there are at least three games I can think of that carry the 24 moniker

There were server outages earlier today on Wwe, but you would need to contact 2K support for any kind of specifics

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Keith I, My name is Jose, and I am willing to assist you. I hope this can be helpful for you, and you manage to solve your issues or clarify any doubts about something that could lead you to a solution. The first thing to mention is that if you are experiencing recurring problems with the NBA 2K24 game on your Xbox Series X, there might be several reasons behind the issues. Here are some possible solutions you could try: Game Updates: Ensure that the game is fully updated to the latest version. Developers often release patches and updates to address known issues and improve stability. Console Updates: Check that your Xbox Series X has the latest operating system update. Console updates can also address compatibility issues. Console Restart: Try restarting your Xbox Series X. Sometimes, this can resolve temporary issues and enhance game performance. Game Reinstallation: Consider uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. This can resolve problems related to corrupt or incomplete files. Hardware Issues: Ensure that your Xbox Series X and all components are in good working condition. Hardware issues can impact game performance. Internet Connection Issues: Verify that your internet connection is stable. Some games may experience issues if the connection is unstable during download or online play. If the issues persist, you may want to contact the game's technical support (2K) or Xbox for specific assistance. Providing details about the exact symptoms can help get a more accurate solution. It's important to note that if a similar problem occurred with the previous version (2K23), there may be a pattern indicating compatibility or series-specific issues. In this case, it could also be helpful to check online forums and social media to see if other users are experiencing similar problems and if there are common solutions. Technical Support : https://www.2k.com/ Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Best regards, Jose.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 11, 2024 Views 2,787 Applies to: