White screen when trying to log in to Xbox Application

Hi All,

I have a problem logging in to the Xbox application (and Microsoft Store) on my PC (Windows 10), all I can see is a white screen.

I have done numerous fixes that can be found on the internet (They did not resolve the issue) and I saw that on Polish forums there are news threads with the same issues, it could be a bug on Microsoft's side. Has anyone had the same issue recently?

If I click X, I can see the login screen and the same white screen appears after giving my email address and password.

|

Hi Wiktor_33. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. > I have done numerous fixes that can be found on the internet What fixes have you tried? Please be specific. Knowing this will help us reach a solution quicker.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

- Reinstalling application

- Restore and Reset

- Changing services to run automatically

- Using GameRepair Tool

- Deleting C:\Users\YOURACCOUNTNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

In general, all that is described in this video

which is:

Step 1) Restart your PC and try again

Step 2) Start Xbox Services IP Helper Xbox Live Auth Manager Xbox Live Game Save Xbox Live Networking Service Gaming services Windows Update Microsoft install service

Step 3) Repair/Reset Xbox App and Store

Step 4) Run WSRESET command

Step 5) Close Xbox App, open Microsoft Store in background and logout & login with same account on Microsoft Store, Now Open Xbox App

Step 6) Make sure Date, time, time zone, region is correct on your PC

Step 7) Make sure gaming service and Xbox identity provider is installed Xbox Identity Provider

Uninstall remains of gaming service get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers Install Gaming service start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Step 8) Delete Xbl login credentials Xbl|DeviceKey Xbl|GrtsDeviceKey

Step 9) Uninstall Xbox App, restart your PC and reinstall Xbox App

Step 10) Uninstall Xbox App, restart your computer, download Xbox App from Microsoft website

Step 11) Run this command: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you made sure your PC is running the latest updates? Go to Settings > Windows Update and check for updates. There multiple reports of this issue at the moment, so if the update doesn't help, I suggest reporting it as a service outage: Go to the Xbox Status page: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status Click the 'Report' button. Select 'Account & profile' then choose 'sign-in'. Explain the issue in as much detail as possible in the 'Additional feedback' box, then click 'Submit feedback'. This will make the Xbox team aware of the issue so they can look into it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Someone from another thread found out how to fix it, based on the user's names we have concluded that this issue happens mostly for Polish users so there could be a regional blockade. I have used a VPN (like free Proton VPN), and I could sign in without problems.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm glad to hear you found a solution for this problem. Please reach back if you have further questions. Thanks, Kyle

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 23, 2024 Views 83 Applies to: