What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

Just need an answer.

Trying to get my account back for a while, only logical way to do so is to delete the Microsoft account I think

Hello, Usman. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You use your Microsoft account to sign in to Minecraft. If you delete it, you will no longer have access to Minecraft.

May I know what exact happened?

Waiting for your kind reply.
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The details of the loss of my Minecraft account are all in this video

I've been told that it is impossible to regain it, are you entirely sure? If so, I will refund the account.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If I understood your situation correctly, your Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft anymore and there's no way to "recover" it since your purchase is linked to another account. Sorry about this.

But to be honest with you, if you don't find the Minecraft order on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), you will not be able to ask for a refund of it.
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

So what you are explaining to me is that:

I have absolutely NO WAY of recovering this migrated account that I have spent my hard earned money for, and extra costs adding up to 119 dollars altogether, and I have absolutely NO WAY of getting any of my money back, or any way to get my account back, voiding all the money I worked for and invested into that account.

What a great company Microsoft is.

Thank you so much for your amazing answer! I appreciate it so much! :)

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry about this situation. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry for getting angry. So you're sure there's absolutely no way to access this Minecraft account? I put a lot of money into it, and I'm willing to pay more just to get it back for the memories I made on it.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This Is Microsoft bro, i had a similar problem, They said me to buy another Copy of the game cause i have no way ti recover my account.

I think Microsoft Is the only Company that dont allow you to recover account from hacking or something like this.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.

The Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same...signing into an Xbox account would be the same as signing into a Microsoft account.....if I go into my Microsoft account history on my PC, it shows my Xbox purchases.

That sounds like you have a second Xbox and/or Microsoft account which is linked to the Minecraft account

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 27, 2024 Views 1,316 Applies to: