Warframe, Login failed, check your info

My ip address is blocked on Warframe, Ive had a open ticket with them for 8 days now explaining the issue with only 1 reply that asked if the issue was still going on but ive been updating the ticket daily with the issue is still going on. The reply was on day 6 nothing since then no reply.

Contacted my isp n they can change my ip for a dynamic ip at $15 extra a month, nope. The guy at the helpdesk did say his brother had same issue with fortnite and contacted xbox live to fix it so here I am hoping n praying this might help.

I have already....

Reset modem, left unplugged for up to 30 minutes

Reinstalled the game (before i realized issue was ip)

Removed my xbox account and set it back up but of corse nothing i do on this side can fix it.

Its most definitely ip block because I can connect my xbox to my phone via hotspot and connect all day long. The only thing i know that could have remotely caused this was i checked my pc account to look at my mod setup but my xbox wasnt even on at the time and pc was off when i logged back into xbox. Anyone know what a man can do to fix this?

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Network ports are the first thing I would recommend looking into when having issues with multiplayer connections. Check your NAT type in your network settings. If it is strict or moderate, then port forwarding could resolve this issue. 

Even if your NAT type is open in the Xbox network settings, Warframe could still benefit from port forwarding. This would be done in your router settings. You can refer to your routers owners manual for instructions, or contact your ISP for further support. 

Happy Gaming!
Chris ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 1, 2019 Views 198 Applies to: