Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel Steering Wheel on Xbox 360]

Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si:

1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360

2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo hacerlo funcionar en una PC con Windows 10.

Gracias!

[Translation-Hi, I have a Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) and I would like to know if:

1) It can be used on an XBOX 360 console

2) If point 1 is not possible, how can I make it work on a Windows 10 PC.

Thank you!]

Hi ColinMcRae57,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

That racing wheel will not work on an Xbox 360 console. It will only work on a Windows PC. However, this wheel came out during the Windows XP days, so I'm not sure if the drivers for that wheel will work on Windows 10 when you plug it in. The drivers should download, but if they are incompatible with the current version of Windows 10, then the wheel will not work.

Although it could be possible to make the drivers compatible by running the drivers in Compatibility mode. First, try running the compatibility troubleshooter:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type the name of the controller you want to troubleshoot.
  2. Select and hold (or right-click) it, and then select Open file location.
  3. Select and hold (or right-click) the program file, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.
  4. Select Run compatibility troubleshooter.

If that didn’t work, you can try adjusting the settings Compatibility tab under Properties. You can find more information on running older programs on Windows 10 from the following link: "Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10"

Best Wishes,
Diego
Xbox Forums Support

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノ

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello my Friend, how you are doing today?

So, I'm Searching in the Web by your Device and I Find This posto, You can try follow This Steps and see if that works to you, that steps is to Windows 8.1 but you can try in Windows 10 Too: Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel and Have this Video Tutorial in YMicrosoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel - Windows 10 / 8 / 7 fix

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 26, 2023 Views 4,211 Applies to: