Update error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007

Recently there is an mandatory update and im trying to update my xbox one s the update stops at 47% and this error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 comes what's the problem can anyone help please I'm experiencing it from last 3-4 days.please help

(I did the power cycle too) nothing happened.

Discussion Info

Last updated November 22, 2019 Views 11,955 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi BilledLemur589,

Please try this:

1. Hold down the power button on the front of your Xbox One console until it fully powers down, unplug the power cord, and wait 30 seconds. Please note the console must be fully powered down; the next steps will not work if the console is powered on from connected standby.
  2. Plug the power cord back in.
  3. PRESS the POWER Button then Hold down the Bind button (located on the side of the console next to the USB port) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console next to the optical disc slot), continue holding down Bind and Eject until you hear a second “power up” chime.
  4. Then SELECT Reset this Xbox  - This Troubleshooter takes the User to a page that allows them to select full reset or reset but keep content (this allows you to keep your installed games and settings!)
  5. Then you can try to install the latest updates.
  6. In case you still receive the error message of 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007 it means that there is an issue with the HDD of your console and it needs to be repaired. (You can set your repair order on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices)

Let us know if this works!

I’m having the same issue, I tried doing the factory reset and now i can’t get past the setup my xbox part because th update still fails. I have tried over and over, but still the problem remains.
Im also having the same issue as well, the new xbox prieview skip ahead update 1810 corrupted my update now it's stuck in an update loop I've also reached out to Xbox support on Xbox and still haven't herd back 

Same issue!! Stuck in a loop. Cannot go online without update, can't update without going online. 

Error message occurs at the "verifying update" stage - after download reaches 100%. This Xbox is less than 6 months old.

Resetting via power cycle did not work :(

I have the same problem, error occurs at the verifying update, did you fix it?

It is not working all it is doing is making it worse

Hi im having the same issue as you, have you fixed it yet, if so could you tell me how

No its nor working for me either i think my xbox is broken because it breaks your hdd
did anyone ever get a resolution for this issue? it is now happening to me. after the factory reset, i am able to download the update, but the install of the update craps out everytime. now the only three options i have are to try again (which never works), check network connection, or turn off xbox. PLEASE HELP, i have a very upset 7 year old!
Worst option is that once if you format the console during an update issue you are busted.