Unable to see achievements list on xbox one

Hi all, i have difficulties viewing achievement list on my Xbox one since 20/4, i am going to provide as many details as i can, hope you guys can help.

Trouble shooting

- "We are unable to get achievements for this game right now, please try again later" has been showing in achievement tab after i launched a game, this also happens to all the games I played

- I can see achievements on Xbox.com (they do update instantly when i unlocked an achievement)

- I get notification getting the achievements on my console, but I can't view the list (which are unlocked or not unlocked)

- I do able to do multiplayer

- Achievements showing xx/0, is it normal?

- I can't see what achievements i have unlocked on Xbox app either

Workarounds I have done so far, but none of them work

- Power cycle my console

- Remove account, sign in again the re sync my account

- Reset console to factory setting

- Register new account and play the game, apart from the notification, i cant check the list afterwards

- Change DNS setting provided by xbox support

That's all info i got, let me know if you guys need more, thanks for the help, cheers!

Fergus

Hey Fergus!

Thank you for the detailed post. Weird! This is actually something we've seen a couple times before but we're not entirely sure what exactly is going on because it appears to be intermittent. You have tried a lot of things already which is great, that's less for me to give you. A couple other things we'd like to gather from you. First, do you have any local friends with an Xbox One console? If so, can you go hang out with them for a few minutes and load your profile on that console to see if the issue persists? This might help us narrow down if the issue is something specific to your account or the console.

Does this happen with any other games or just Forza Horizon 3? Are you able to see your achievements in the Xbox App? Either smartphone or Windows 10 version, or both! If you can get me screenshots from Xbox.com and the Xbox App too that'll help out a bunch.

My last question for you is about your factory reset. Was it a full reset that erased your games and apps or the soft reset that allowed you to keep those? If it was the latter, are you willing to try the full reset to see if that helps at all?

Keep us posted for sure because we'd like to dig into this more if we can collect more information. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Fergus!

In addition to what I asked for above, we'd also like to collect a bit more information from you. Can you provide us with your Detailed Network Statistics from your console as well as your ISP? Also, are you playing from a disc or a digital copy of the game and where was that game purchased? Was it purchased in your region or elsewhere? Also, what region are you physically located in, what region is your Xbox Live account set to, and what region is your console set to?

We're trying to dig into things as much as we can and having all these bits of information from you will help. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 686 Applies to: