Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal

Ordered xbox live as a gift and paid with paypal, the system showed that it failed.  I see no order number listed for item. So I tried purchasing xbox live using my credit card and that worked. But I still see paypal recurring charge for $62 to Microsoft with first payment already pulled from my bank account and when I attempted to get refund from paypal Microsoft claimed I already received item. 
It's does the same thing for me but I recieved the item and I don't use it and it was not refund so because I had the code I give it to my friend.
QG ViTuS answerd this question

XBox Gamertag: QG ViTuS

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

to talk to Support on the phone or online chat go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

click the Contact Us link

select Subscriptions and Billing as the category

select I Don't Recognise a Charge as the topic

skip the notification

scroll to the bottom of the options and select Request a Call or Chat Online

it's only impossible until someone does it

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

On your Paypal https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/ and cancel the subscription, immediately!
Notify Paypal immediately of the problem.
As my colleague said, notify Microsoft again using the link and method posted or go to 

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
and select the purchase. State the whole issue.
Yes, if the purchase was used it will not be refunded, but you can stop the recurring!

FlashSpirit3 a.k.a Flash, PhilipElliott3 & PhilipE3 w.k.a SuicideFlash, SpiritFlash#3344
Take the time and review the Community Standards please https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft claims they never received money from paypal so gift purchase never completed transaction, they said only I can complete transaction but the order and transaction do no show up anywhere under my account or in microsoft store. So no I'm unable to complete transaction, Microsoft is no help, no surprize there. I contacted paypal and paypal has already pulled money for Microsoft and the dispute outcome is Paypal have denied your claim because Microsoft claims you received the product. Holy moly folks. So I've lost faith in Paypal they don't protect anyone and you can't call and talk to anyone. Microsoft if you are diligent and look hard enough you can ask for a return call but not for a refund. Isn't that nice. Both companies customer service blows.

I highly recommend NOT buying any products using Microsoft store, and never use Paypal to purchase anything in microsoft store. Apparently when I attempted to use paypal I saw that transaction failed but that was after it redirected me to Paypal for authorization of payment, once it returned me to Microsoft site the Microsoft store website locked up and I could not proceed. Keep in mind you can not request a refund without a order # and since order had not completed I'm stuck, out $62 for NO services and no recourse in resolving.

I should have bought Xbox live gift card from Walmart and sent it to my granddaughter. Or better yet buy someone else's gaming system.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Normally, your recieved a email on the email that you have buy the thing with. That say that you buy the thing or you can go on your microsoft account on the microsoft site to see the lasted transaction.
QG ViTuS answerd this question

XBox Gamertag: QG ViTuS

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 15, 2023 Views 856 Applies to: