Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. I don’t have another account.

Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games Account. I do not have another account though.

How do I connect ?

|

Hey!

I'm sorry to hear your having trouble, i know it can be aggravating at times. Not much of a expert when it comes to issues like this as i never had any issues myself, but here is a link to a support article that may be of a assistance to you!

If that does not solve your issue i'm sure someone with a better solution will reply soon!

Good Luck!

Signed,
AdmiralDJC
Xbox Ambassador

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Vik V, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you. Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems. I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through. I was researching Epic Games Support about this error and found this article (https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-MX/tienda-de-epic-games -c5719348850459/link-accounts-c5719351300507/why-does-my-console-account-tell-me-that-it-already-linked-to-an-epic-games-account-a5720333548443) where shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps: "There are two reasons why your console account may indicate that it is already linked: 1. Your console is already linked to an Epic Games account 2. Your console is linked to an unnamed account 1. Your console is already linked to an Epic Games account: Here are the steps to determine which Epic Games account your console account is connected to: 1. Click here (https://www.epicgames.com/id/login) to log in. 2. Click the icon for the type of console you are trying to link. 3. Sign in using your console account credentials. These steps will take you to your Epic Games account, where you can verify your account details. Please note that your console account email may not be the same as your Epic Games account email. Example: your console account may use the email address *****************, but the email address you created your Epic Games account with may be ***************** 2. Your console account is linked to an unnamed account: Unnamed account: When your console account is connected to an Epic Games account without an email, password, screen name, and first or last name. This means that when you first played on your console, you selected not to register an Epic Games account, and an Epic Games account was automatically created for you, using your console login credentials. This allows you to play and save your game progress and purchases for the next time you play on your console. To resolve this error message, we recommend that you convert your account to a full Epic Games account. Notice: We strongly recommend that you do not disconnect your console account from the Epic Games account we automatically create for you. If you do, you will lose access to your game data when playing on that console." Information Source (Credits): https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-MX/tienda-de-epic-games-c5719348850459/vincular-cuentas-c5719351300507/por-que-la-cuenta-de-mi -console-tells-me-that-it-is-already-linked-to-an-epic-games-account-a5720333548443 Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings. Sincerely, Oskayra.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 13, 2024 Views 359 Applies to: