TWITCH - Unable to log in to a different account on xbox one

Hi, I used Twitch to stream Madden yesterday from my team's account, when I had finished, I logged out of Twitch, closed the app and closed down my xbox one. Today I want to sign into my personal Twitch account but my xbox is asking me to activate the device and when I do, it automatically signs me back in to my teams account. I have deleted the Twitch app, restarted xbox and it's still happening. I've searched online and its been suggested that I need to unlink the Twitch account from my xbox but no instructions on how to do it. Can anyone help please?
You can disconnect your account from the Twitch app on Xbox. Just open the profile icon and select "Disconnect". Next, you should log in with the correct account.
DominumStige
Xbox Ambassador since 2016

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for replying. however I don't get this disconnect option I only get my channel and sign out. but even when I press sign out it won't let me login on a different account.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Just go to twitch activate and link your xbox one twitch account from your phone and it will add your twitch account on to your xbox one twitch app. I've just done it myself. It will ask you for the code from your twitch account from your xbox then pop it in and it will link which account you wish it to.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello all, 

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have. 

Thanks, 
Brad 

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 2, 2024 Views 2,123 Applies to: