This error code doesn't exist?

I am really confused here. I'm on a little trip and I set up my Xbox one S in my car and it works with everything. The problem is that I tried to play some games from a hard drive I have plugged in my Xbox in my car. But they won't start. Even some games that are not on the hard drive and are downloaded on my Xbox don't work. These games don't need wifi. Then my Xbox say error code 0x90072ee7. This code isn't anywhere. I searched it on the Microsoft website and I couldn't find it. I put it in google and it just told about another error code not this one. Help plz

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2020 Views 2,052 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Jawajskillz,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current trouble getting your games to launch on your Xbox One S. I understand you're receiving this 

0x90072ee7 code. Which I've checked myself and indeed it doesn't show up online. So I would like to clarify apart from the code, does it give you a specific error message? If so, what message do you get? Have you tried power cycling your Xbox? Try the following article: How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console  (Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable) 

Also, try the steps here on our page “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay” and see if that helps resolve the current issue.

Hope to hear back soon.

Best wishes,
-L ᕦ {≷• ܫ•≶}ᕤ

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.