Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

When i go to my packs in the market place i get this message displayed The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account".  Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing, other than sign you into your Microsoft Account.  Attempting to contact Mojang and minecraft support on numerous occasions lead me to here as they have been nothing short of useless. Just receive generic emails with links to frequently asked questions. Done extensive goole searches and i cant find a solution to this problem.

The Full text of the "WARNING":

"Do you want to play with whatever you buy from any Minecraft Store enabled system?  Sign in with a FREE Microsoft account and sync your purchased Skins, Textures, Maps, and Mash-ups to use and play in Minecraft!

If you lose your system or uninstall Minecraft, your purchases will still be synced and accessible on any system when you use your Microsoft account."

Button choices are "Save to Microsoft Account" and "Cancel".  Selecting "Save to Microsoft Account", I login to my Microsoft account, which contains 0 Minecraft purchases.  This means there is no actual sync occurring. If i sign back out all the worlds and purchases are still there as they are saved to the ipad. If i sign back and try to sync again the purchases are not there. If i go into settings within the app click on storage all the world templates that i have purchased are there but they have a locked symbol on them and if i click on them to create world it says ive not unlocked that template because i havent purchased it when in fact i have they are just not syncing.

I have purchased over 100 templates for my son on this ipad and it needs to be sent off for repair so i need to make sure all the purchases are saved. Thats a lot of money to loose and my son will be devastated if all his worlds are lost. Please help as i am at a loss as to what to do, I have had no useful help from minecraft! 

Can someone at Microsoft answer this please?

I have the same problem. I am trying to sync iPad packs so they are available when we set up xbox, but now that I've signed in via iPad, it says the packs are locked and that we haven't purchased them yet! Same as OP above.

10 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I've the same problem. Can't play Java edition on my pc because "i didnt purchrase it yet". But i have a minecraft account with the same email adress and password on my ipad... When i logg in i somehow get into 2 different accounts?? Microsoft is such a sh*t company trying to make as much money as possible. Not even helping the people on their forums. 45 (!) People reported this topic with: I have the same problem and yet someone helps. 

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Totally agree, a terrible company. Ive never had a reply to this problem. 

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Reply In reply to deleted message

Hello all, 

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have. 

Thanks, 
Brad 

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 7, 2024 Views 10,098 Applies to: