Startup error : E105

Hello,

Please help me sort System Error : E105 00000000 80070003.

My console just has a a black screen wi th options of restarting trouble Reset or update this Xbox. But nothing seem to be working at.

Hello SammyMwaura

Please follow these steps:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button .

4. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

To restore your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, select Reset this Xbox while keeping games and apps.

If you are returned to the Home screen after the console restores and restarts, your console should function correctly now.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi SammyMwaura, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, what you need to perform or click is the option "Reset" then "Reset and remove everything. This is the necessary step and if that didn't work I apologize but the console needs to be repaired.

For your reference, here's the link for the error code: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indication if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello.

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately I don’t seem to get past step number 5. Keeps getting back to style annoying black screen.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Francia

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately I don’t seem to get past step number 5. Keeps getting back to style annoying black screen.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi and thank you so much for the update. If that's the case, the console now needs to be repaired. To start, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and then add your console as a device using the serial number, and if it's already added simply click "Info & Support" then "Start Order".
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indication if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

In this case, I would recommend sending your console for repair if it is still under warranty: Device service and repair

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 1,258 Applies to: