speed wheel for xbox 360

hi I bought a second hand speed wheel for o xbox 360 and it did not come with the disc to load it can I pair it with out the software download it

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the speed wheel for 360 did not come with a disc to download the software but I believe you can still download the software if your console is up to date and connected to Xbox Live.

This article explains that the easiest way to download the software drivers is by simply being connected to Xbox Live with an internet connection. From there you can put in the batteries and then connect the speed wheel to the console: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/wireless-speed-wheel

Best Wishes,
Diego
Xbox Forums Support

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

hi I bought a second hand speed wheel for o xbox 360 and it did not come with the disc to load it can I pair it with out the software download it

What model of the steering wheel are you trying to sync up with a xbox 360?. 

Xbox ambassador and club moderator, Happy to help at any time.
"They may take my ship BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE MY ROWBOAT!!"
Take care and happy gaming

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

What model of the steering wheel are you trying to sync up with a xbox 360?. 

Are You BLIND..?

The user CLEARLY wrote it's a (Microsoft product the XBOX 360 Wireless) SPEED WHEEL. .

As far as I know that is the ONLY 'Speed Wheel' for XBOX 360) I ever heard about..

And I am ALSO angry with MUchoCost (MS)  for NOT making the Windows 10 driver for this WIRELESS controller (Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel) compatible like they do for the MS XBOX 360 original wireless controllers, that connect to Windows 10 via the EXCATLY SAME WIRELESS ADAPTER for PC,  which makes NO SENSE.. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!

\(^ω^\)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 7, 2021 Views 603 Applies to: