se desconecta de xbox live al iniciar un juego

ayuda por favor, ya tengo varios dias asi y ya perdi varios dias de mi cuenta gold,

lo que pasa es que mientras estoy en la interfas de la xbox360 la coneccion a xbox live va muy bien pero apenas inicio un juego

me desconecta de xbox live y no me deja conectarme con el juego iniciado, lo he probado con fifa 12, batman, piratas del caribe, y the walking dead que descargue del bazar y en todos me desconecta, lo raro es que cuando inicio el demo de resident evil 6 no me desconecta, es el unico juego que puedo jugar online, ayuda por favor ya no quiero seguir perdiendo mas dias de mi cuenta gold

[mod translation: help please, I have so many days and I've lost my mind several days of gold, what happens is that while I'm on the xbox360 Interfas the connection to xbox live going well but just start a game xbox live disconnects me and not let me connect to the game started, I've tried with FIFA 12, Batman, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the walking dead that you download from the bazaar and all off me, the strange thing is that when I start the demo Resident Evil 6 does not disconnect me, is the only game I can play online, please help and do not want to lose more days of my account gold]

Hi,

Have you tried to delete your profile (profile only), cleared your cache, restarted your console, and then downloaded your profile again? Try this out, and see if this solves your problem.

Translation:

Hola,

¿Ha intentado borrar su perfil (perfil solamente), borra la caché, reinicie la consola, y luego descargó su perfil de nuevo? Trate de hacer esto, y ver si así se resuelve el problema.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, ING Cesar88. It seems as though you get disconnected from LIVE as soon as you start a game. Is that correct? If this is the case can you try redownloading your profile and let us know if that helps resolve the issue? Keep us posted!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

me esta esta pasando lo mismo lo pudiste resolver?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Saludos

Lo que puedes hacer es borrar tu  perfil, solo el perfil no los datos , tambien borra el cache al sisteman.

intenta eso por favor y me avisas. suerte

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there, Xx tteban xX. If you need assistance can you please create a new thread for us? Please be sure to include a full description of your situation including any error messages you are seeing and the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. This will enable us to provide you with the best support possible. Thanks in advance!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Bro me pasa lo mismo exactamente hoy lo intente con 4 juegos y con todos me desconectame dime porfa como le hiciste para q t quitara eso

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hola, a mi me pasaba lo mismo, mira lo que hice fue esto:

1 Pase el perfil a una memoria ( por si las dudas)

2 En el menú de Xbox  puse descargar perfil, lo descargue y ya sirve perfecto, y al otro perfil en la memoria lo puedes borrar si quieres

Suerte

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 17, 2024 Views 1,861 Applies to: