RIDICULOUSLY long Forza horizon 4 in-game loading times

Has anyone encountered this issue? It happened around the time of the latest update/patch .

• Numerous people and myself are experiencing loading times of up to 15 minutes between online races.

• You'll join an adventure race and it'll say teleporting players for 15 minutes.

• You'll do a 2-3 minute race and again youre waiting 15 minutes for the next race to start.

Loading times were already bad but now online adventure lobbied are unplayable. I'd love to see if anyone has a fix for this.

Forza support keeps having me run the same checks that all check out okay. I have a ryzen 9 5900x, 32gb 3600 cl16 ram. Rtx 3080. All my games are stored on SSDs(2tb samsung 980 pro gen 4 nvme). All my hardware drivers are up to date. My copy of windows 10 pro is up to date. My average speedtest results are 450mbps down and 30mbps up.

This is 100% an issue with the Forza horizon 4 server or update they had just recently put out. I have seen a huge decline in players since the update. I myself have stopped playing until this issue is fixed.

Please, does anyone know if there is a fix available or if turn10/playground games is actually going to apply some sort of fix in the near future ?

Answer
Answer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Support Forums. Sorry you're having these issues with long in-game wait times in Forza, but we do not have any additional details to provide to resolve these issues.

We recommend contacting Forza Motorsport to report your issues related to long in-game wait times for direct one-on-one support. We have decided to lock this thread. If the problem persists, please reach out to Forza using the support links above.

Thank you,

XBF - Drew

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 21,833 Applies to: