Resident Evil 6 Online Crashing and Freezing On Xbox One

I can't access the online portion of the game or play online coop on the campaign, i've tried re downloading the game and clearing my cache aswell as removing my account and resetting my console but nothing appears to be working.                                                                                                                                                                       I'm not the only person having this issue as many others report the same issue. I've also tried moving the game to internal storage but this hasn't worked, any help would be appreciated, thank you.

I can't access the online portion of the game or play online coop on the campaign, i've tried re downloading the game and clearing my cache aswell as removing my account and resetting my console but nothing appears to be working.                                                                                                                                                                       I'm not the only person having this issue as many others report the same issue. I've also tried moving the game to internal storage but this hasn't worked, any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Have you tried going to they game Support page its sounds like game issue too me but let other Ambassadors have they say about too come up ideas about it  

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 286 Applies to: