Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs

How can I reset Microsoft solitaire statistics ?
|

Since a reset feature was never really added as far as I know, to reset stats is a bit tricky because you have to take into account the cloud sync that is done when you are online.

Let me link a couple of thread where the possible ways to do this are discussed with alternate ways in case it does not work on first try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-freecell-stats-in-microsoft-solitaire/1a0c8520-69c3-4648-8a3b-0849a8246771?page=1

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/resolved-reset-statistics-in-microsoft-solitaire/f060f208-cfbc-4b77-a27c-a4442fbf9968?page=1

Basically you will need to get offline, delete the local files with your stats, play a new game in order to genereta new stats while still offline, reopen the game after going online and specifying the sync from your local in order to put on the cloud the reset version.

Just reporting a possible way considering cloud, did not test it myself.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection App
  1. In the left pane, click on “Apps & features”.
  2. Now in the right side, scroll the page down and look for “Microsoft Solitaire Collection” Click “Advanced Options”.
  3. Click the Reset button and then you will be prompted the Reset button again.

33 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the info but I just tried and if there is a reset of the application that is done (to solve operating problems) my statistics as my Xp levels according to each game mode have not been affected.

Video Games are fun. Enjoy !

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2021 Views 8,211 Applies to: