Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

Hello there, i have a problem with buying Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I already bought Minecraft Java edition for a few years and now i wanted to use the redeem code for it but it told me that it was already taken. I have never gave someone my login data, but it tells me now that the code is alteady taken. What sould i do now, i don't want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition again. :(

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net, and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Same Problem.

My code has been claimed on August 2017. Does that mean I used it, or received it?

I did not use it though.

Anyway, when i try to redeem it, it says this code has already been redeemed.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 3, 2022 Views 2 Applies to: