Recover my username password on roblox

Roblox :I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2020 and forgot the password linked to Me10Me20 username. Is there any way to recover and I don't think I added a phone number or an email.

|

Hi there Mariam S. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today. I am so sorry you are having issues getting into your Roblox account. Unfortunately, this is an Xbox support page. We are not the best people to give info about Roblox recovery. You can go to this page: [en.help.roblox.com/hc/articles/203313070] about a forgotten password with Roblox! Here is also access to their Community page who may have much more knowledge on the subject! [www.roblox.com/games/6985028626/] Note: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Lumie

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 22, 2024 Views 13 Applies to: