Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

Remember when the Xbox One was announced and you got an exclusive achievement for pre-ordering the console back in 2013?

I am completely aware people might not even care at all about it but what was the point on handing them out if you can't even see them anymore?

A random idea would be to add them back as badges on your profile for all to see as the only place to see it at the moment is at trueachievement.

I think it would be cool to have as a badge in your profile

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

If it was an achievement you unlocked on the console, then you should still be able to view the achievement from your achievements list on your profile, which you can access on your PC via the Xbox app on Windows, the Xbox app on mobile, xbox.com and the Xbox console itself.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

You can't see it via the regular achievements list on the console, nor the Xbox app or website.

If you have it unlocked, you can pin it to the top of your activity feed by doing this: -

1. Find a gamer who already has it pinned to their feed. They don't have to be a friend - they just need to have it pinned to their feed. I have it pinned to mine.

2. Go to their feed and click on the pinned achievement, then click on "Xbox One - Go to official club" on the right.

3. In the club, navigate to the Progress tab and there you will see your own Day One achievement unlock.

4. Click on the achievement, click on "Share", then you can share it to your own activity feed.

5. Go to your own feed, click on the achievement, then pin it.

I do agree that it would have been better if they added it as a profile badge when they removed it from the regular achievements list, especially as only 0.66% of Xbox One owners have it, but I think that ship has sailed already and they're unlikely to do anything with it now.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Any link to access it ( I am away from my console )

Haydn

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Any link to access it ( I am away from my console )

You can only do it via the console unfortunately, cos that's the only place that lets you access clubs and pin items to your feed.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated April 1, 2024 Views 522 Applies to: