PROBLEMAS CON AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITIVE EDITION

MI PROBLEMA ES QUE EL JUEGO SE CIERRA CUANDO VOY A INICIAR ALGUNA PARTIDA EN CUALQUIER MODALIDAD., Y ESTO A PESAR DE QUE MI PC CUMPLE CON LOS REQUIRIMIENTOS NECESARIOS (WINDOWS 10, 8 RAM,ETC). POR FAVOR PIDO DE SU AYUDA YA QUE ME ENCANTA ESTE JUEGO. GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO.

[Translation-MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE GAME IS CLOSED WHEN I WILL START ANY PARTY IN ANY MODALITY., AND THIS IS DIFFERENT THAT MY PC MEETS THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS (WINDOWS 10, 8 RAM,ETC). PLEASE ASK FOR YOUR HELP BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.]

Hola ¿todo bien?

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad de Microsoft!

Soy un colaborador independiente, estoy aquí para tratar de ayudarte de la mejor manera posible.

Entiendo que estás teniendo problemas con la ejecución de tu juego en este momento, pero necesito más información sobre el problema que estás enfrentando, una buena fuente de información es el cuadro de error que siempre aparece cuando un juego o aplicación "falla" o " se congela ".
Si es posible "copiar el mensaje y pegarlo aquí", será de gran ayuda descubrir dónde está el error.
Espero volver por favor

¡Estamos a disposición!

[Translation-Hey, all right?

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I am an independent collaborator, I am here to try to help you in the best way possible.

I understand that you're having problems with running your game right now, but I need more information about the problem you're facing, a good source of information is the error box that always appears when a game or app "fails" or "" is freezes."

If it is possible to "copy the message and paste it here", it will be helpful to find out where the error is.

I hope to come back please

We are available!]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Buenos días PRIMALZ,

A falta de pasos de reproducción mas específicos, te envio este post del foro oficial que encontré.

En el se listan soluciones a dicho problema, espero que te sirvan : https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/game-crashed-to-desktop/60967/110

[Translation-Good morning PRIMALZ, In the absence of more specific playback steps, I send you this post of the official forum I found. In it lists solutions to this problem, I hope they will serve you : https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/game-crashed-to-desktop/60967/110]

schnurren

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

HOLA BUENAS TARDES, ANTE TODO MUCHAS GRACIAS POR LA PRONTA RESPUESTA,. FIJATE QUE NO ME DA NINGUN CODIGO DE ERROR. SOLO SE CIERRA TOTALMENTE EL JUEGO CUANDO QUIERO INICIAR PARTIDA Y ME DEJA EN MI PAGINA DE INICIO DE MI ESCRITORIO COMO SI NO HUBIERA ABIERTO EL JUEGO. SI HAY ALGUNA FORMA DE CONSEGUIR ESE CODIGO DE ERROR TE AGRADECERIA MUCHO QUE ME DIJERAS COMO POR FAVOR. O SI HAY FORMA DE ENVIARTE UN VIDEO DE LO QUE ME HACE, TAMBIEN LO PUEDO HACER.

[Translation-HELLO GOOD LATE, BEFORE ALL THANK YOU FOR THE PRONTATE ANSWER,. NOTE THAT I DO NOT GIVE ANY ERROR CODE. ONLY THE GAME IS FULLY CLOSE WHEN I WANT TO START DEPARTURE AND LEAVE ME ON MY HOME PAGE AS IF I HAVE NOT OPEN THE GAME. IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO GET THAT ERROR CODE I THANK YOU A LOT THAT YOU SAY TO ME AS PLEASE. OR IF THERE IS WAY TO SEND YOU A VIDEO OF WHAT YOU DO TO ME, I CAN ALSO DO IT. ]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

HOLA BUENAS TARDES, MUCHAS GRACIAS POR EL ENLACE, EL PROBLEMA ES QUE SOLO VIENE EN INGLES Y NO SE QUE HACER,. GRACIAS POR LA INTENCION. NO SE SI HAY ALGUNO QUE SEA EN ESPAÑOL POR FAVOR. GRACIAS

[Translation-HELLO GOOD LATE, THANK YOU FOR THE LINK, THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT ONLY COMES IN ENGLISH AND I DO NOT DO,. THANK YOU FOR THE INTENTION. I DON'T KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY THAT ARE IN SPANISH PLEASE. Thank you]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 17, 2023 Views 2,490 Applies to: