Playing Halo 4 matchmaking on Xbox 360. MATCHMAKING GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING...

Problem is the matchmaking games are not fully loading and at the bottom of screen it keeps saying "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox Live" This has been going on for about 3 days now. Xbox Live Status webpage says everything is working normal. I have reset everything and signed in and out. Nat type is set to OPEN.

Question Info

Last updated May 27, 2020 Views 122 Applies to:

Problem is the matchmaking games are not fully loading and at the bottom of screen it keeps saying "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox Live" This has been going on for about 3 days now. Xbox Live Status webpage says everything is working normal. I have reset everything and signed in and out. Nat type is set to OPEN.

I have a similar issue with Halo 4, my error message  "You have lost your connection with xbox live".  Have tried new router and another XBox along with all the troubleshooting tips.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi mrsamfisher,

Sorry to hear about the current issue with matchmaking for Halo 4. I would recommend to visit the developers website. Seems like there is a current alert and other players are currently experiencing the same issue.

As far as for the console, I would troubleshoot the Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for being a part of the Xbox Family.
Happy Gaming! ಠ‿ಠ

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, mrsamfisher!

It seems that this is a pretty common issue these last couple of days.

I would see if you could contact Bungie's support site at https://www.bungie.net/en/Help and see if they are able to shed some light on the situation.

Let us know how that helps resolve the issue!

Thanks

(V) (°,,,,°) (V)

Sorry this didn't help.