On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from my xbox to theirs so i could show them my world. Now everything was fine after that and when i got home my world was the same. fat forward 4 months and im at my cousins house again syncing my world to show them how much it has improved. But this time it doesnt sync and stays as the old version of my world. I thought it was weird so i was like ‘whatever’ and i didnt play. then when i get home my xbox automatically syncs from my cousins xbox, and turns my world to the version it was 4 months ago. So now my world is the old version of itself on both xboxs and i have no idea what to do. I really need help, i dont want to lose everything. please help me
Once your file has been synced to the wrong version there is no way to get it back to the other version.  
Happy Gaming!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from my xbox to theirs so i could show them my world. Now everything was fine after that and when i got home my world was the same. fat forward 4 months and im at my cousins house again syncing my world to show them how much it has improved. But this time it doesnt sync and stays as the old version of my world. I thought it was weird so i was like ‘whatever’ and i didnt play. then when i get home my xbox automatically syncs from my cousins xbox, and turns my world to the version it was 4 months ago. So now my world is the old version of itself on both xboxs and i have no idea what to do. I really need help, i dont want to lose everything. please help me

Sorry to say bud but it was overwritten by an old sync on your cousins xbox, then saved over. You won't be able to get it back.

😕

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 40 Applies to: