Old Gamertag Database/Search Engine?

Hello! I know this is most likely in the wrong support topic, so please move it if it is. So here is my problem: I want to find a friend's gamertag. Their old gamertag was [Mod Removed], but they changed it and I removed him on accident. I have no clue to what his gamertag could be now, so I am asking if there is a database that I can search for his gamertag, or if somebody can find his new gamertag for me. Responses will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

ElitexHalo

Answer
Answer

I'm sorry to say there is no way for you to find him without you knowing his new gamer tag, as I'm sure  you can appreciate having such a Search Engine would cancel out the reason why people create new gamer tags in the first place(to get a new identity) and also it could cause some security risks. Maybe an idea might be if you have a friend who had him on their friends list they might be able to provide you with the gamer tag, but I'm sorry to say other than taking to your old friend directly and getting his tag off him your most likely are not going to find him, sorry.

10 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 2, 2020 Views 3,264 Applies to: