Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded

Hi i am Nate Gordon and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had purchased the game. I put in my refund request and it was accepted about a day later, but its been 3 or 4 days since my refund was accepted and i have still not received the money in my bank account. I think Microsoft had a big [Mod Removed-Profanity] because i bought the game on another website because i had a gift card they did not grant me my refund, if that was the case Microsoft is a terrible corporation. i tried to get this issue resolved, but when you call their customer service line it just directs you to their website that does not answer anything for me. i am losing my patience with this company, this is the third time they've [Mod Removed-Profanity] something up with my payment, the first two times were with the Xbox game pass which i had canceled and then i was charged for the next 5 months. i need to get this issue resolved if it does not i will stop using your products and you have just lost another customer due to your poor customer service and lack of respect for your consumers. 

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2019 Views 49 Applies to:

You may want to double check http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if it shows a refund yet. It should take about 3-5 business days for a refund to go through on Microsoft's end. 

Support no longer uses a direct line, but you can request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to speak to billing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had a refund by Microsoft a while ago when they double charged me for Overwatch, I had to wait until my cutoff date to see it reflected on my account.
GT: kRevali

Sorry this didn't help.

Like Smwutches said check the commerce.microsoft.com website to make the order you placed last weekend is showing as refunded if it is then the refund was processed through MS and at this point you would have to talk to your financial institution to find out when they are putting the money back into your account which from personal experience especially if you used paypal that could take up to 30 days.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.