Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do? I've signed in and out multiple times to try and make it work.

|

Hello Goosen],

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having some challenges installing Far Cry 6 on your PC through Xbox Game Pass. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that your Ubisoft account is linked to your Xbox account. You can check this by going to the Xbox website and signing in with your Microsoft account. Then, go to the "Linked Accounts" section and make sure that your Ubisoft account is listed there. If you have not linked your Ubisoft account to your Xbox account, see: Linking other accounts to your Ubisoft account | Ubisoft Help

2. Check for any updates to the Xbox app and Far Cry 6. Make sure that both are up to date.

3. Try restarting your PC and then attempting to install the game again.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Goosen],

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Tomm_A

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 16, 2024 Views 10 Applies to: