No funciona Microsoft Sudoku[Translation-No works Microsoft Sudoku]

Hace un par de día noté un cambio en la apertura del juego Microsoft Sudoku, y desde entonces se queda en la primera imagen y no arranca.
Les adjunto la captura de la pantalla. Qué puedo hacer para seguir jugando con antes del cambio?

[Translation-A couple of days ago I noticed a change in the opening of the game Microsoft Sudoku, and since then it stays in the first image and does not start.
I attach the screenshot. What can I do to keep playing with before the change?]

Please can you translate it english so that me and other xbox ambassadors can better understand and help you with the issue you are having?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hiciste algún cambio antes de que tuvieras este error? Actualizaste Sistema? Actualizaste Juego? Asegurate de tener actualizado Windows 10 junto la Store, la nueva versión de la App Xbox solucionaba estos problemas, saludos!

[Translation-Did you make any changes before you had this mistake? Did you update System? Did you update Game? Make sure you have updated Windows 10 together with the Store, the new version of the Xbox App fixed these issues, greetings! ]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Jose, 

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games community. Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support sitefor the casual games you can look over also. 

Thanks, 
Brad  

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 9, 2024 Views 306 Applies to: