Next Games be added to the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible List

I was soo thrilled that Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Max Payne 3, Star War Episode III, SpongeBob: Truth or Square, SpongeBob: Underpants Slam, Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and more was added to the Backwards Compatibility List. But something is missing & some of these games are: Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, Sonic Heroes, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing I really wanted those games to be added. Also I had rumors that Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 was going to be added to the Backwards Compatible List but When Xbox???

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

They won't be.

They're done making anymore games backwards compatible now so no more games will be added.The main reasons are licensing issues or technical problems.

This may change in the future but as it stands don't expect anymore games to be made bc.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

They won't be.

They're done making anymore games backwards compatible now so no more games will be added.The main reasons are licensing issues or technical problems.

This may change in the future but as it stands don't expect anymore games to be made bc.

Oh I see, so I will have to eventually play back those games on the Xbox 360??? Also, What do they mean by licensing, legal or technical constraints?

Link: https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-backward-compatibility-ends

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Huh xbox 360 BC ended While ago so no more xbox og games will be added.

Any future update would be upto the publisher in your case Sega which does repackage their games you get sonic under the genesis collection and yes that's why a lot of publishers don't allow games because they sell their own version

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated February 16, 2022 Views 166 Applies to: