my xbox series x's hdmi port just randomly stopped working when i was having problems with wifi not working on the console

i couldnt get it to work so i had to use my xbox one now so i wanna know how i can get a refund or something or atleast i want to be able to play teardown on my xbox one thanks sorry

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today. Once you have identified that there is a problem with your HDMI connection, there are many things you can do to resolve the situation. The following is a comprehensive list of some of the solutions you can try to fix your problem. 1. Check your HDMI connection. 2. Try a different/new HDMI cord. 3. Connect with HDMI out. 4. Check AVR connection. 5. Power cycle your Xbox console. 6. Turn on Low-Resolution Mode. For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://www.anyrecover.com/tips/xbox-one-hdmi-not-working/ Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. I hope this helps.

Nkosana23

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks and i did try the new hdmi cord

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Jonathan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. Have you tried anything else so far? Connect the Series X to a different TV or monitor, if possible. If that doesn't work, reset your display settings: If there's a disc in the console, eject it. Press and hold the Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn off the console. Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You'll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start-up in low resolution mode (the Xbox start-up screen will appear slightly pixelated). If this doesn't work, your console will need to be serviced. Request a service here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair Thanks, Kyle

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 5,597 Applies to: