My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet

My Xbox is connected to the but it's not got internet

Hi Alex King4,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting to the internet on your Xbox. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure your internet connection is working properly by testing it on another device, such as a phone or laptop.

2. Restart your Xbox: Try restarting your Xbox by turning it off and then back on again.

3. Reset your network settings: Go to Settings > Network > Network settings > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. Then, change your primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and your secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4.

4. Check for updates: Make sure your Xbox is up to date by going to Settings > System > Updates.

5. Reset your modem and router: Try resetting your modem and router by unplugging them for 30 seconds and then plugging them back in.

6. Try to connect your console through wired connection by using an Ethernet cable. Because directly connected to the modem it will give you a secured network connection

If the issue still persist, you may check this support article: Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

I hope this will help you. We look forward for your response.

Regards,
RichieB_
Microsoft Community Moderator

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding. 

Regards, 

RichieB_

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 352 Applies to: