My Home Xbox not loading

So I got my Xbox Series X a day ago and when I was trying to add my account to the home xbox it would just keep loading eventually stopping and giving me the option to make it home xbox when I click that it proceeds to load again and then just stops with nothing happening I've been doing this for the past day anything to help me with this??

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are multiple reports in regards to the said issue from various players, however, there are no official announcements from Microsoft. We can wait or we can also perform troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
​​​
1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, and games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
Select Reset console.
Reset and keep my games & apps.
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indication if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey thanks for the help I just tried both of these but sadly they didn't work

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You're welcome and I apologize but in this case, we may need as this is an issue for multiple players as well.
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indication if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We're being it's told it's an issue on MS side.
We just have to wait for them to fix it.

Many people, including me, are having this issue.

I just created an account for my child, and want him to play my games...but I have to stay signed in until this gets fixed...which is a problem for me, as he keeps selecting my account which defeats the parental controls I have set.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 16, 2022 Views 25 Applies to: