My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me?

My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me?

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

Just to clarify, do you mean you are using that BT domain as your Microsoft account and you wanted to change it? I am afraid license or subscription transfer is not possible, but you may do change your email alias via https://account.microsoft.com/profile page by clicking the manage how you sign in option.

From there, you can change the email address you are using for your Microsoft/Xbox account. More details can also be found here on how alias works https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I hope this helps somehow. Just update us here if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,
Ben

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Have you bought an activation code from a third party seller like G2A or similar?

These are dubious key selling sites and Microsoft does not offer support in these situations unfortunately.

Essentially the key is tied to a mobile phone contract with code either sold on or stolen. There is another thread here

Unfortunately only EE can invalidate such an account. Otherwise, you need to speak with your bank.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, did you managed it? I have same issue

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Art it expire and unfortunately you can't renew ever again

This is why you buy from legit sellers as the previous thread mentioned he can't renew without going back to the ee contract

DONT risk yoir account to save 5 dollars

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 3,199 Applies to: