mute on Minecraft server lifeboat network in pocket edition

Once I came normally to the Minecraft server known as the lifeboat network to play SkyBlock and I was muted.I wrote several times on the Support lifeboat network where they told me that it was Microsoft and not them and they apologize for the inconvenience and that I should write to Microsoft Support. I have written many times but Microsoft Support never answered me.And I ask for unmute on the server I like Minecraft and I love SkyBlock but how do I help SkyIlock V.I.P friends when I can't write to them.I'm sorry I can't write with them.It's been a week and I ask you very much to fix it.

A loyal joinLOLclan player

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having voice issues while on a server. This could be an issue with crossplay. If the communication for outside Xbox live isn't allowed it will mute you.

We will give you the steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.   

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.  

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.  

3. Click on privacy settings.  

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.  

5.  You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:  

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:    

1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow   

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:  
      "you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow   

Hope this helps. 

Brad

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 7, 2024 Views 1,206 Applies to: