Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

Good day! My Minecraft is working fine when I'm using the Mojang account, but then when I migrate it to Microsoft it's still working fine but there's a problem. When I changed my primary email to my new email, I can't now start the Minecraft on the launcher or even on the exe. file of the Minecraft from the website. I also uninstalled all the Xbox services on my PC, because I thought it's necessary, I'm confused what is the problem, if it's because of the Xbox services or the account, because I already installed again some of the Xbox services through MS Store and my Minecraft is still now starting. It says at the bottom of my launcher "Oh no! Something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the Minecraft services. Try again.

When I tried to click the "Play Offline" button, it says "Whoops! Sorry, something went wrong connecting to our servers. Please try again later, and if the error persists, you can report a bug here". There's also a message sometimes that my MS Store account and Microsoft account that is currently logged in to my Minecraft launcher is not the same, knowing that it's the same, email that I changed recently.

Hi TRXEVO! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you changed the email linked to the account that you use to Migrate the Mojang account, you need to change the accounts logged in the Xbox app and Microsoft store app, use the new email that is linked to your account, delete the Minecraft launcher, install it from the Microsoft store app
Have a great day, thanks for contacting us

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

I tried your suggestion on logging in my new email that is linked to Minecraft on the Xbox app and downloading the Minecraft launcher, There's a message

and also, it says "Play demo" now and not "Play offline", I don't know how to fix this, I just changed the email and now I'm so confused it looks like I need to buy again the Java edition.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

As I mentioned in the first message, needs to be on the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app with the same email

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, it's same email. My primary alias is the new email and the other email or secondary email is the old one. Logged in on both launcher, the Xbox and MS store.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

According to that message the accounts are aren't the same, that's why I recommend to log out in all apps and then restart the PC and log back again, use te same email and password in all the apps, don't use the app suggestions, write the email in every app

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 4, 2024 Views 6,128 Applies to: