Minecraft DLC

When I had Minecraft for the Xbox 360, I had bought some skin packs and some mash-up packs. My friend had his content transferred to Xbox One but I cannot access mine. How can I get my purchases on Xbox One? (I've already tried going to ready to install under the game info)

Hello!

All the packs and skins that came out before the Xbox One version of minecraft was release will be transfer for free, if you can't see them in ready to install... head to the store and you will be able to buy them for free. If the skins where release after this, you need to buy them again :(  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi

I'm not sure if it is possible to transfer DLC between Xbox 360 and Xbox One with Minecraft. However have you tried to transfer one of your worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One to see if this allows you to use the DLC content on your Xbox One.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1797629-transfer-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It sucks that I have to buy them again. Microsoft just steals from their customers I guess.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry you feel that way, the thing is... this content was released when the Xbox one edition was already out, think it as buying Fifa for Xbox 360 and wanting  to download the game for Xbox one, it doesn't work that way :( 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It doesnt work that way because Microsoft chose for it not to. When Mojang wasnt bought by Microsoft it was $5 dollars for the game to get it on xbox one and you got all your DLC. 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 3, 2023 Views 592 Applies to: