Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One

If I have previously purchased Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition add-ons on Xbox 360, will I be able to download them for free on Xbox One in Minecraft: Xbox One Edition or Minecraft, Xbox One or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
Unfortunately no. The ability to transfer add-ons from the 360 version was discontinued. 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately no. The ability to transfer add-ons from the 360 version was discontinued. 

Can Xbox or Microsoft moderators replace or add to my profile the same Minecraft add-ons that I have on Xbox 360, but in the Xbox one version?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there NincraftX

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to hopefully get the add-ons on Minecraft that you're looking for. 

Unfortunately no forums moderator is able to access any player's account and customer support has no means of swapping out versions of that. The only means for one to potentially have any of that swapped would be to get in touch with the developer of the game/add-ons, Mojang

That being the case, I would recommend getting in contact with them. If they are unable to help, then the only thing you can do is purchase the Xbox One versions of that content. 

Hope this information was helpful. 

Thanks!

(V) (°,,,,°) (V)

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 27, 2022 Views 278 Applies to: