Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLC Achievement List Error

With the release of the Jetstream DLC expansion to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, I was hoping that some of the achievement issues associated with the game would be fixed, but it looks like there are more problems with the addition.

Both the console itself and Xbox.com add achievements for the VR Mission expansion, but this was not available to the U.S. either as a promo or as purchasable DLC.  It was exclusive to Playstation 3, but still shows up in Achievement lists on both the console and Xbox.com as 2 unattainable achievements, meaning no one can ever complete the game in the U.S.

The Jetstream DLC introduced new issues with the achievement list.  Jetstream added 4 achievements, but they are not recognized on Xbox.com.  They show up on the console once earned, however the achievement total for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance still does not go above 1000, despite earning additional achievements worth varying amounts.

In short, the game cannot be "completed" because of the unavailable VR Mission DLC, and additional achievements for Jetstream are not adding to the total.

I'm hoping that there's a simple solution to fix this.  Thanks!

Hey there Guardian! Can you list out which achievements are showing for you which are (for lack of a better word) unachieveable because they're for PS3 exclusive content?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The jetstream DLC achievements not showing in xbox.com but visible on console are as follows:

DL-Story-01: Status - Closed

Complete DL-Story-01: Jetstream.

Draw, Pardner!

Defeat 100 enemies in DL-Story-01: Jetstream's Story Mode using Quick Draw

Master of the Wind

Complete DL-Story-01: Jetstream on Revengeance difficulty in one hour or less.

You're Hired

Defeat Senator Armstrong without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.

I already unlocked the first achievement, will i have problems if this list is updated?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I don´t know if the VR missions expansion released for free for a short period in PSN, have archivements, but that pack have probaly have a exclusive contract period whif sony in north america (how much time i don´t Know).

Why i know that? because in the XBL of my country (Brazil) they already launched that pack!!!(320 ms points if i not wrong is the cost, that´s a very rare case of a content having in Brazil and not launched in US)

About Jetstream pack, give a try and enter in contact whif Konami Support forum about this game, maybe that is a mistake of Konami or MS; i believe comunicate them can speed up the fix for the problem.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english, it´s self learnerd.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I don´t know if the VR missions expansion released for free for a short period in PSN, have archivements, but that pack have probaly have a exclusive contract period whif sony in north america (how much time i don´t Know).

Why i know that? because in the XBL of my country (Brazil) they already launched that pack!!!(320 ms points if i not wrong is the cost, that´s a very rare case of a content having in Brazil and not launched in US)

About Jetstream pack, give a try and enter in contact whif Konami Support forum about this game, maybe that is a mistake of Konami or MS; i believe comunicate them can speed up the fix for the problem.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english, it´s self learnerd.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the response, Mister Cerb!

The two achievements that are unavailable to U.S. 360s currently are

DL-VR Master (20 Gamerscore)

Complete every DL-VR Mission.

Hero of the Metaverse (90 Gamerscore)

Set the highest score on every DL-VR Mission.

But they still show up in the list, and make game "completion" impossible.

The currently glitched "Jetstream" achievements have been listed above by Kratos1902.  These are ones that show up in the achievement list on the actual console, but are not reflected in the Gamerscore total, nor on Xbox.com.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

im in NA

just started playing game again and noticed it is showing the currently unavailable DLC VR mission achievements in list, started looking into it and found this thread

was wondering if anything has been determined about this issue, as stated above we cannot complete this title without the inaccessable achievements, let alone glitched ones

have the glitched ones been resolved? dont have the character dlc, but I am getting them though, if there fixed

is it known if we will ever get the extra vr missions in NA?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Emperor,

As far as I am aware, that DLC is PS3 exclusive in NA and I don't know when if ever we will get a Xbox 360 version for our region.

The achievement list won't change since the DLC is available in other regions though.

I know it's a bummer to just see those last little bits keeping you from 100%ing a game.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 181 Applies to: