Mass Effect 3 Enemies (Spoilers for the purists)

Taken from the recent Game Informer article:

"As if fighting the Reapers themselves isn't bad enough, you'll also have to contend with their thralls. In Mass Effect 1 and 2, players faced enemies called Husks. These cybernetic abominations are the result of humans being implanted with Reaper technology and repurposed. Unfortunately for Shepard, the Reapers can do this with practically any species in the galaxy. From bipedal races like Turians and Batarians to more beastly variations like Rachni and Harvesters, these twisted versions of familiar creatures comprise the bulk of the Reapers' ground forces."  

I like the sound of this, and thought it was the most interesting part of the whole article. There was also a picture of a husked-out Rachni Soldier, and it looks particularly nasty. Cerberus will also be present, and somewhere there was mention of fighting a 50-foot-tall Cerberus mech...not sure how valid that is, but I'm looking forward to the gunfights in ME3.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, bring it on!  They wanted to rachet up the difficulty and nothing is more of a nuisance than those husks.  I've heard the rumors of the 50-foot mech as well, the one I heard had The Illusive Man actually operating it, kinda like an exosuit of some kind, but only rumors of course.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I hope we get to do a mission on the Yahg Homeworld, because they would make formidable enemies. :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Bring them all on, this time I wont have just a limpy punch to deal with 'em up close and personal, no sir. I cant wait to stand in front of a huskified rachni soldier look it dead center in their eyes, jump behind them twist their neck and rip their spine cord clean...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I hope we get to fight a bunch of husked-out Yahg. That'd be...wow.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Il be ready to kick some quantum singularity with my own rachni army since i saved the queen!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Jelldernaut"]

Taken from the recent Game Informer article:

"As if fighting the Reapers themselves isn't bad enough, you'll also have to contend with their thralls. In Mass Effect 1 and 2, players faced enemies called Husks. These cybernetic abominations are the result of humans being implanted with Reaper technology and repurposed. Unfortunately for Shepard, the Reapers can do this with practically any species in the galaxy. From bipedal races like Turians and Batarians to more beastly variations like Rachni and Harvesters, these twisted versions of familiar creatures comprise the bulk of the Reapers' ground forces."  

I like the sound of this, and thought it was the most interesting part of the whole article. There was also a picture of a husked-out Rachni Soldier, and it looks particularly nasty. Cerberus will also be present, and somewhere there was mention of fighting a 50-foot-tall Cerberus mech...not sure how valid that is, but I'm looking forward to the gunfights in ME3.

[/quote]

BRING IT ON ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........oh wait wrong reference ah well you get the point.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 1 Applies to: