Ma Xbox principale [Translation-But Main Xbox]

Bonjour, suite à l'achat d'une Xbox One X, j'aimerais pourvoir mettre mon compte en Ma Xbox Principale. Sauf que je l'ai deja fait 5x en ans. Helas un bug ma deja pris 2 chance sur mes 5 et le reste avec des amis. J'aimerais de nouveau que vous puissiez me redonner mes 5 changements. Merci

[Translation-Hello, following the purchase of an Xbox one X, I would like to fill my account in my main Xbox. Except that I've already done 5x in years. Helas a bug my already taken 2 chance on my 5 and the rest with friends. I would like again if you could give me back my 5 changes. Thank you]

Answer
Answer

Hi Syn's,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! 

The limit is 5 home console switchesin a year, however, you are able to request one additional switch. After it will give you a date when you will be able to switch again once you use the additional switch. 

1. Press the Xboxbutton to open the guide.  

2. Select System> Settings> Personalization, and then select My home Xbox 

3. Select Continue. This will allow you to receive an additional switch then it will ask you to complete a survey.  

If it does not show the additional switch option, then that means it was already used for the 12 month period. At that point you would need to wait the timeframe given.  

When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device licenses will no longer be available on your previous home Xbox. In other words, when you switch your home Xbox, access to your content comes with you to your new home Xbox, and anyone signed in can enjoy it. Your previous home Xbox will still give your friends and family access to your stuff when you’re signed in to it. 

I hope this helps! 

Brad

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 27, 2019 Views 29 Applies to: