Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message but i couldnt get a picture of it but im pretty sure it said restart console of trouble shoot console and i couldnt pick either one because my controller isnt working it keeps slowly flashing like slower then its trying to connect to the xbox so the message disapeared before i could do anything i coupd really use some help, tell me if i should call someone about this to help or if you a fix please.

|

Hi JAKE, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today. I am sorry to hear that. You can reset the console to factory defaults. With the console turned off, press and hold the Eject Button and the Pair Button on the console, then, press the Xbox Power Button to turn on the console. Keep pressing the Eject and Pair Button until you hear a second Beep, then release them. Your console should be booted into the Troubleshoot menu. Turn on your controller and select Reset this Xbox > Select Remove Everything. https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/fcad07d1-7478-4a0e-8502-6dc2089f44ba?upload=true&fud_access=Pe0MFddWEvLoE%2BbDfNVp0dWFS4j26KM9iWVWjrpvX9m2RNsGYZK7GnHPmZA8%2Fa5gizxdDWJ96LlU%2F3HMWvdtjmYBOwG1GSDqFrGUC5gokqb1E4Bz7llveEStdhgKsJmL8QAoYJzQFQ3YeLt0Vr15fbJaAZN6MkP%2BtHQLphYcqcA%2BOtkzD0kWTLqqI%2FB28q%2BS5IVa8mAeOwXc%2Fro5nr76SfIzB7uIpXeRKxpnK2ZrG8MJ1LB2aY2X55AvDZ%2Fjhl3z%2BidoeBHp0T3EY73prwec7SJ4h%2FyFlpB8NGWSshCFgMN0K6qzXWC%2BtB8h%2BA4PC%2BvI%2FyjnM7VVXIr2ktywfd2c%2FgSDGWEFhBJp0ZRI5knEme%2Bu9wdjxIsvM1jXIcaTyXSEtnnQyfqEHN7vOyU8k%2BSyuK29j8%2BkC4JFWYHQFkAUfMg%3D Once the process is done, you can do the initial console setup with your account. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tflHi41S31c

I hope this helps. Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-8027025a

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Will this get rid of all my games, if not does it get rid of all the save data, my friends. Because if so is there a different way to fix this

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello JAKE, Instead of selecting "Remove Everything.", select "Reset and keep my games & apps", this will safeguard your data.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

So will this keep my profile there or will I still have to like re sign in

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Jake, You will need to sign in again, it will keep your games and profile data, but to access them, you need to sign in. If you are unsure, let's try a simple fix first, please, power cycle the console to clear its cache data. To do it, follow these steps: Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds. Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply. Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on. Let me know if it works! Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It didn’t work I’ll just do the console reset but thanks for trying to help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Jake, OK! Please, let me know if it works.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 16 Applies to: